Make your best impression and encourage your professional development.
LMS Infrastructure & System Administrator
- Identify and fulfill client needs related to topology, infrastructure and design of Moodle LMS applications and their supporting plugins.
- Answering questions related to the Moodle LMS system and its supporting plugins asked by the client.
- Installing, upgrading the Moodle LMS system and its supporting plugins according to standards to meet client needs.
- Monitoring the performance of the Moodle LMS infrastructure and system along with its supporting plugins on the client so that it remains optimal.
- Analyze the cause of the problem and take the necessary steps to improve the Moodle LMS system and its supporting plugins.
- Create Documentation & Work Reports for each project or Task
- Implement work standards and procedures in every work implementation.
- Always up-to-date with all changes in Infrastructure technology (Cloud & On-Premise) as well as Moodle LMS technology systems and trends and their supporting plugins.
- High School / Bachelor’s Degree from all major
- 25-30 years old
- Have a good communication & interpersonal skill
- Able to presentinformation effectively and persuasively to customer
- Experience in IT
- Ability to communicate in English preferable
- Able to work in a team & able to work under pressure
- Placement in Jakarta
- A good level of written and verbal English (mandatory).
- Experience with LAMP stack.
- Experience of using and implementing Moodle.
- Experience of working with Moodle LMS.
- Experience of developing and supporting Moodle plugins.
- Good knowledge of hybrid mobile apps framework (Ionic, Cordova).
- Hybrid Working (WFA & WFO based in Jakarta Barat)